AWS Device Farm is an app testing service that lets you test and interact with your Android, iOS, and web apps on many devices at once, or reproduce issues on a device in real time. View video, screenshots, logs, and performance data to pinpoint and fix issues before shipping your app.
AWS Device Farm tests your app against your choice of real phones and tablets, get results in minutes that pinpoint bugs and performance problems
Test your app in parallel against a large collection of physical devices in the AWS Cloud
Gesture, swipe, and interact with devices in real time, directly from your web browser
Steps to run Appium TestNg Test Case in AWS Device Farm
- Login to AWS device farm with Valid credential and click on “Device Farm” Link
- Click on “Create a new project” link
- Enter Project Name
- Click on “Create a new run“
- Choose your application [For Android upload <projectName>.apk file & for iOS <projectName>.ipa file]
- Select Appium Version for running Test Case from drop down as shown below.
- In Configure a test[Select Appium Java TestNG checkbox.]
- Attach Zip file of test case.
- Click on Next Step button.
- Click on “Create a new device pool“.
- Enter Name, description & select device to be added in device pool, click on “Save device pool“.
- Select device pool from drop down & click Next step button.
- Select Network from drop down & click on “Next step” button.
- Click on “Confirm and start run” button.